Namah shivay! For Guru Purnima 2014, the instructions from Baba ji, received via a special telephonic conversation from Malaysia.
On the day of Guru Purnima, perform this Guru dhyan.
1. Sit comfortably and quietly in your dedicated pooja room or place or spot of worship.
2. First focus on physical form of the Guru and perceive it turning into light.
3. Pray to the Guru to bring the light of Almighty, who is the Mother-Father of the universe, the Parmeshwar-Parmeshwari, the Shiv-Shiva.
4. Utter and immerse yourself in the following prayer-
"I surrender to the light of Guru and light of God.
I pray to the light of Guru and light of God.
Please send divine blessing, divine love and mercy, divine protection, divine guidance and divine healing on me and all my loved ones.
Please shower your grace and healing on me and all my loved ones."
5. Repeat the above prayer 5 to 6 times and a very powerful healing will take place.
Also, watch the Guru Purnima 2014 LIVE WEBCAST on our official youtube channel.
To see the live event click here.